Job title: Sales/Supply Service Representative (Customer Service Rep)
Based : Sutton, Surrey
Salary: £18-21k (dependent on experience)
Our client who are a leading company in sales, marketing and the distribution of pharmaceutical and food goods are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team.
This really is a fantastic company and opportunity to start your career, with definite scope for progression and development of skills. The role itself will be fast paced and busy and working in a fun, upbeat environment. The role provides a great mix of customer service, administration and co-ordination, there is plenty or responsibility and opportunity to build customer relationships.
- You will be the first point for all customers/suppliers building up strong relationships and providing excellent customer service.
- You will be dealing with all distribution orders from the very beginning until the order in complete.
- Preparing quotes in line with guide pricing.
- Handle all queries relating to the order.
- Ensure all orders arrive on time and advise of any potential delays.
- Provide high level support to the Account Managers.
- Investigate and resolves any invoice queries.
- Highly articulate and numerate
- Excellent organisation skills
- Quick to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- “Can do” flexible attitude.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Salary £18-21k dependant on experience.